A combination of shitake mushrooms, garlic, rice noodles and fresh basil. You can create a lovely dish in just minutes and it’s yum!
- 50g Ocean Road Prime abalone
- 2 shitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 ½ cup fresh basil leaves (whole)
- 1 cup flat rice noodles (cooked)
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic (finely sliced)
- Fry off sliced shitake mushrooms with garlic in small amount of oil (until browned).
- Add cooked rice noodles (until heated).
- Add and fry abalone until heated (about 30-45 seconds).
- Before removing from heat add basil leaves and combine.
- Once plated drizzle with soy sauce.